Search

Sunday, January 6, 2008

How them to survive?

Technorati Profile


I greet you! At the creation of this blog me animal outrage and incomprehension of the fact that in our country belong to both animals, now I am talking about homeless animals, there is not, on the animals that are in the animal shelters.How so they can be treated? It is only in our country may well be. In the terrible cold or rain, you you go to a large, crowded and Prospect mind. that the sit two idiot, soulless, heartless idiot, which is a box in the legs, but there are small, tiny kittens and puppies are very small, they will not be more than a month .They are pressed to each other and to tremble from fear and cold . They certainly hungry because the money that allegedly served to feed them go in the pockets of those who stand above the fated box. This is a business. Animal Shelters rented these unfortunate kids, in order to make money. And what do these young then? Navy? Emit into the streets when they grow up? How can these be? When I see these unfortunate kids, I have tears in their eyes rolling, I realize that I will not be able to them a helping = ( Well why people such brutality? Why do they offend those who are much weaker ... and kinder them?? It is only in our country that? How to help them? How does it stop? =`(

P.S. Sorry for my english. but i hope you understand me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes.. It`s so terribly =(